Would you like to buy low-cost Ford Five Hundred insurance in Omaha? Finding cheaper Omaha Ford Five Hundred insurance quotes on the internet may be somewhat difficult for beginners to online price comparisons. With so many insurance companies available, how are vehicle owners able to even start to compare the different rates to find the best available price?
It’s shocking but the vast majority of consumers kept their policy with the same company for well over three years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never compared quotes from other companies. Many consumers in Omaha can save roughly $388 each year just by shopping around, but they just don’t want to compare rate quotes online.
If you are already insured, you will surely be able to reduce premiums using the ideas you’re about to read. The intent of this article is to teach you how insurance works. Although Nebraska vehicle owners do need to know the way companies calculate your policy premium because it can help you find the best coverage.
The method we recommend to compare car insurance company rates for Ford Five Hundred insurance in Omaha is to take advantage of the fact most larger insurance companies will pay a fee to provide you with free rate quotes. The only thing you need to do is give them rating details including what your job is, how many miles driven, the type of vehicles you drive, and if the car is leased. That rating information is then sent to many different companies and they provide comparison quotes instantly to find the best rate.
If you would like to compare rates now, click here and find out if you can get cheaper insurance in Omaha.
The providers in the list below are our best choices to provide price comparisons in Omaha, NE. If your goal is to find cheap auto insurance in Nebraska, we suggest you get price quotes from several of them to find the lowest auto insurance rates.
Get affordable Ford Five Hundred insurance in Omaha with discounts
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but discounts can save money and there are some available that many people don’t even know exist. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied at the time you complete a quote, but some discounts are required to be specifically requested prior to receiving the credit.
- Distant College Student Discount – Children who attend college more than 100 miles from Omaha without a vehicle on campus can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Discounts for Responsible Drivers – Safe drivers may receive a discount up to 45% compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
- Renewal Discounts – A few larger companies offer discounts for buying a policy before your current Five Hundred insurance policy expires. This can save 10% or more.
- No Claims – Drivers with accident-free driving histories pay less when compared with policyholders that have many claims.
- Driver Education Discount – It’s a good idea to have your young drivers enroll in driver’s education as it can save substantially.
- Multiple Cars – Buying coverage for multiple vehicles on the same car insurance policy could earn a price break for each car.
- Online Discount – A handful of companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks for buying a policy and signing up on the web.
One last thing about discounts, most discounts do not apply to the entire cost. Some only reduce specific coverage prices like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Despite the fact that it seems like you could get a free car insurance policy, it’s just not the way it works. But any discount will definitely reduce your overall bill.
Larger car insurance companies and a selection of discounts are included below.
- Progressive includes discounts for multi-vehicle, online quote discount, online signing, good student, multi-policy, continuous coverage, and homeowner.
- Farmers Insurance discounts include business and professional, early shopping, bundle discounts, switch companies, multi-car, homeowner, and pay in full.
- Farm Bureau offers discounts for renewal discount, multi-vehicle, safe driver, multi-policy, and 55 and retired.
- State Farm offers discounts including Drive Safe & Save, Steer Clear safe driver discount, good student, multiple autos, passive restraint, and good driver.
- GEICO offers premium reductions for seat belt use, membership and employees, anti-lock brakes, military active duty, multi-vehicle, and emergency military deployment.
- SAFECO may offer discounts for anti-lock brakes, multi-car, teen safe driver, bundle discounts, accident prevention training, and homeowner.
- Liberty Mutual has discounts for newly retired, preferred payment discount, new vehicle discount, new graduate, multi-car, new move discount, and hybrid vehicle.
Before purchasing a policy, check with every company how you can save money. Some discounts may not be available in every state. If you would like to see a list of insurers that offer the discounts shown above in Nebraska, click here.
Why you need to buy car insurance
Even though Omaha Five Hundred insurance rates can get expensive, maintaining insurance is a good idea for several reasons.
- Most states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to buy specific minimum amounts of liability protection if you drive a vehicle. In Nebraska these limits are 25/50/25 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your vehicle has a lienholder, almost all lenders will stipulate that you buy full coverage to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totaled. If the policy lapses, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Ford at a much higher rate and require you to fork over the higher price.
- Car insurance protects not only your Ford Five Hundred but also your assets. Insurance will also pay for medical bills for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, will also pay attorney fees if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, comprehensive and collision coverage will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of buying enough insurance outweigh the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. An average driver in America overpays as much as $700 annually so it’s very important to do a rate comparison at every renewal to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Which auto insurance company is best in Omaha?
Finding the right car insurance provider can be a challenge considering how many companies sell coverage in Nebraska. The company ratings displayed below can help you select which auto insurers to look at purchasing from.
Top 10 Omaha Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Claims Service
- Liberty Mutual
- AAA Insurance
- Safeco Insurance
- Mercury Insurance
Top 10 Omaha Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- USAA – 92%
- American Family – 88%
- State Farm – 88%
- Nationwide – 88%
- 21st Century – 88%
- AAA Insurance – 87%
- Liberty Mutual – 87%
- Farmers Insurance – 87%
- The Hartford – 87%
- Progressive – 87%
Get rate quotes but buy from a local Omaha insurance agency
Some people would prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and often times that is recommended The best thing about comparing rates online is you can get better rates but still work with a licensed agent.
For easy comparison, once you complete this form (opens in new window), your insurance coverage information is instantly submitted to companies in Omaha who will gladly provide quotes for your business. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to find an agent since rate quotes are delivered immediately to your email address. You can find lower rates and an insurance agent to talk to. If for some reason you want to get a comparison quote from a particular provider, feel free to go to their quote page and fill out their quote form.
Picking the best company requires more thought than just a cheap price quote. Any agent in Omaha should be willing to answer these questions.
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
- What is the agency’s Better Business Bureau rating?
- Is there a local claims center in Omaha?
- Do they prorate repair cost based on vehicle mileage?
- Which companies can they place coverage with?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
- If your car is in the repair shop, do you have coverage for a rental car?
Pick the best auto insurance agent in Omaha for you
When finding a reliable insurance agency, you should know the different types of agents and how they can write your policy. Omaha agents are classified as either exclusive or independent.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents of this type have only one company to place business with like Farmers Insurance, State Farm, Allstate, and AAA. These agents are not able to place coverage with different providers so it’s a take it or leave it situation. Exclusive agents receive extensive training on their company’s products which helps offset the inability to provide other markets. Some consumers prefer to buy from exclusive agents primarily because of high brand loyalty and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
Listed below are Omaha exclusive agencies that can give you price quote information.
- State Farm Insurance: Cory Juma
15665 Harrison St K – Omaha, NE 68136 – (402) 891-6161 – View Map
- American Family Insurance – S De Los Reyes Agency Inc.
5052 S 108th St – Omaha, NE 68137 – (402) 339-9052 – View Map
- Rudy Partida – State Farm Insurance Agent
639 N 98th St – Omaha, NE 68114 – (402) 333-5104 – View Map
These type of agents do not sell for just one brand so they can insure your vehicles with many different companies and potentially find a lower price. To move your coverage to a new company, an independent agent can move your coverage and you stay with the same agent. If you need cheaper car insurance rates, you will want to include price quotes from at least one independent agent to get the most accurate price comparison. They often place coverage with small mutual carriers which may provide better rates.
Listed below is a short list of independent agencies in Omaha that can give you rate quotes.
- Elite Insurance Services, Inc.
11909 P St #203 – Omaha, NE 68137 – (402) 691-8118 – View Map
- New Frontier Insurance
3637 S 24th St – Omaha, NE 68108 – (402) 731-2505 – View Map
- Jensen Insurance
16909 Burke St #125 – Omaha, NE 68118 – (402) 391-5100 – View Map